Thursday 10 September 2015

Serene Silhouettes Sunset

My last post about a card I made following SU convention made me wonder what other old makes I'd got lurking in my photo album, and then I realised I hadn't posted a picture of the swap I made.


The hills were inked using a paper mask and then I used ink dusters to add the sunset sky.  The silhouettes were stamped in Basic Black over the top.  I matted and layered this up onto an embossed piece of Crumb Cake card.

I made just over a hundred.  Here they all are, lined up and ready to go:


Supplies
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Inkylicious ink dusters

Right, off to go and get My Little Crafter up.  Wonder what mischief she's plotting today!


Thanks for visiting, and happy crafting,

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.